Xitang











POW! POW!




Almost never-ending sparklers.




You light the candle, make a wish and send the boat floating downstream.























Apparently a scene from Mission Impossible 3 was filmed in Xitang. As you can see, they like to make a big deal about it...




I watched this guy make the dumplings that went into that bamboo steamer...
and then I ate them!





This is Casie, my room mate for the Intrepid tour. She was a very cool chick who had just finished trekking through Nepal on her own.








A scenic shot of dead lillypads and rubbish. This was the part of the canal which wasn't in the tourist town and so didn't get cleaned.

















This is a pic of some meat in a bucket on a chair under a lantern in the morning sun.
I think it's my favourite photo.





Happy yellow dog in the sun.




Chinglish sign.




Laundry in the sun.




No comments: